Sunday 22 January 2012

Currently embracing Social Media!

I am currently embracing all aspects of social media! One thing I have realised is to market yourself properly you have to be a regular contributor to twitter, facebook et al. Working on Hoot Suite has enabled me to cut down the time spent working but it does need regular loving care and attention!

Today I have also used Adobe Illustrator for the first time in over two years- I love the Adobe products and once you master one (in my case Photoshop) the others are just incredibly easy to use and the end result is always impressive (well as impressive as my design skills allow it to be!). As I advise students when teaching photography if you are interested in digital photography invest in Photoshop elements. It is a stripped down version of Photoshop but still very user friendly and allows you to let those creative juices flow!

Wedding bookings are building up at a nice pace at the moment but still have a lot of dates to fill- if you or anyone you know is in the process of booking their wedding please ask them to give me a call to discuss how I can help with the photography and videography for their special day. As always I can be reached on 07841289310. Don't forget I don't just work on weddings- if it moves I will snap or film it!

No comments:

Post a Comment